Guess what I got from fellow AKRWA chapter buddy and fab author, Morgan O’Reilly? An “Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!”
Love it! Thank you, Morgan!
Here are The Rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to ten deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies and let them know.
Since I always follow the rules… (okay, stop that giggling!), I’m taking a moment to once again thank Morgan O’Reilly. (who has just the coolest name!) You can find her wonderful site and her even more wonderful collection of novels, here:
Okay, seven random facts about myself:
1. I used to design costumes for a light opera theater in Fairbanks, Alaska. My specialty was historical eras, and hats. ::grin::
2. I can dislocate both of my shoulder joints. That would probably come in handy as a party trick. Or not.
3. My favorite genre is horror, for a good reason: I started watching horror films when I was only five years old. I can say with a fair amount of certainty that it hasn’t caused me any long-term problems. Yet. Okay, except for when I twitch in my sleep.
4. I absolutely, positively, cannot dance. Probably as a result watching all those horror films when I was five years old. See, I knew it would cause me long-term problems. It would matter if Dancing With The Stars wanted me. Fortunately for them, they don’t.
5. My favorite snack in the entire world is a bag of Cheetos and a large bottle of Dr. Pepper. Wouldn’t you like to be a Pepper, too??
6. I once called my husband, Don, at work and told him, in no uncertain (and pretty darn graphic) terms, just what I had planned for his body when he got home from work that night. How was I to know his boss was going to answer the phone on Don’s desk, that day? That’s what he got for not identifying himself as soon as he picked up the phone. I don’t think the poor man ever recovered. Neither did Don. Curse those newlywed hormones!
7. It takes a lot – and I mean, a LOT – to embarrass me. Then again….. (see Number Six, above).
So, now you know my deepest, darkest secrets. ::Whoops, not so secret after all::
And now, for my ten friends. They don’t know who they are, but they soon will:
1. Donna Steele
2. B.J. Scott
4. Jamie Brazil
6. Deb Sanders
7. Shelly Bell
8. Louisa Bacio
10. Meggan Connors
Have a great Sunday, everybody, and the next time you try to romance your significant honey over the phone…make sure they’re really on the other end!